You probably noticed a few changes on the platform over the past weeks. We have been rolling out updates with significant improvements for both agencies and marketers including:
- Subscore display directly on agency profiles
- Visits counter
- Shortlists counter
- Outbound clicks counter
- Social media ‘bubble graph’
These changes reflect on our data-oriented approach towards agency search which is at the core of Ad World Masters with our unique AI-powered ranking.
Additionally, we updated and added elements and pages on the platform:
- A Clear ‘visit agency website’ button on agency profiles
- Improved the agency dashboard
- Improved statistics display for Premium subscribers
- Revamped our About Page
- Added a new Pricing Page
- Resolved issues with notifications
We continue working on this release with a new exciting feature for both agencies and marketers coming soon.
The possibility for marketers to take a chemistry test and see alignment with agencies perspective.
Stay tuned for more information regarding this feature very soon. 😉
The Ad World Masters’ Team