to look for agencies
The user must:
- comply with all applicable laws and regulatory requirements;
- provide correct information to ADWM and keep it updated;
- use their real name on their profile;
- use the Services in good faith in a professional and lawful manner;
- keep a consistent and high level of courtesy, and respect for ADWM, other Agencies, and Marketers;
- use good judgement when posting information, comments or other content regarding ADWM or Users.
The user will not, among others:
- act in an unlawful, dishonest, unprofessional, libellous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable manner;
- post content or data that is not intended for, or inaccurate for a designated field;
- create a false identity or misrepresent its identity on ADWM;
- make fake declaration about its current or previous positions or affiliations with a person or entity;
- use or attempt to use another's account;
- harass, abuse or harm another person in written or verbal mode;
- disclose information that they do not have the right to disclose (such as confidential information of others (including your employer));
- violate the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of ADWM, including, without limitation, using the word " ADWM " or our logos in any business name, email, or URL;
- violate intellectual property rights or proprietary rights of third parties;
- post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, such as but not limited to "junk mail," "spam,", any form of solicitation unauthorized by ADWM;
- collect copy or use the information, content or data other than only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media of others available on the Services (except as authorized by ADWM);
- use copy translate or modify any information, content or data, made available on ADWM in relation with a competitive service (as established by ADWM);
- imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by ADWM without our express consent;
- share or disclose information of others without their express consent;
- sell, license, sublicense, distribute, copy, rent, or lease the Services, or include the Services in a service bureau, time-share outsourcing offering, or otherwise make the Services available to, or use the Services for the benefit of, any third party, or transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder;
- interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Services or any third-party data contained therein or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services or its related systems or networks;
- copy, modify, translate, or create derivative works based on the Services or any underlying software or any part, feature, function, or user interface thereof, including by framing or mirroring any part of any Services or any Content;
- access or use the Services for benchmarking or similar competitive analysis purposes or in order to build a competitive product or service;
- decompile, disassemble, decipher, or reverse engineer the Services, or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Services, (except to the extent such restriction is prohibited by applicable statutory law);
- remove any copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in the Services or any Content;
- attempt to bypass, circumvent any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services or take any action that may impose (as determined by us in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our (or our third-party providers’) infrastructure;
- use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to "crawl" or "spider" any page of the ADWM’ Website or Services;
- Attempt anything related to hacking, posting software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code;
- remove, cover or obscure any advertisement included on the Site;
- monitor the Site's availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing;
- without our express written approval, distribute or otherwise publish any content containing any solicitation of funds, advertising, affiliate marketing offers, link referral codes, junk mail, “spam,” chain letters or pyramid schemes;
While ADWM prohibits such conduct and content on the Service, You understand and agree that ADWM cannot be responsible and liable for the content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Services at your own risk.
ADWM and/or its associated third party content providers shall retain all worldwide rights in the intellectual property in and on the website, including, but not limited Ad World Masters text, graphics, images, logos, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, inventions, ideas, trade secrets, the source code, the HTML code, the "look and feel" of the website, its colour combinations, layout, and all other graphical elements, and the copyrights in and to its original content. You should assume that everything you read or see on the website is copyrighted, trademarked, or otherwise protected under all applicable Irish and international intellectual property laws unless expressly specified otherwise.
You are not authorised to:
- copy, modify, reproduce, re-publish, sub-licence, sell, upload, broadcast, post, transmit or distribute anything on or from the ADWM website without prior written permission;
- record on video or audio tape, relay by videophone or other means any contents on or from the ADWM website;
- remove any copyright or other notice of ADWM on or from the ADWM website;
- modify, adapt, merge, translate, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer (save to the extent permitted by law) any software forming part of the ADWM website.
By using the ADWM services, you recognize and agree that ADWM may use your company's information, name, logo, trademarks, and/or any other symbol linked to your company and works for advertising, marketing, communication purposes, including but not limited to mentioning you and presenting you publicly in your respective quality of Agency or Marketer, on or through the ADWM website or any third-party site website or any social network such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn.
THE ADWM WEBSITE AND ITS ASSOCIATED SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU RECOGNIZE AND AGREE THAT ADWM FURTHER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO QUALITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. ADWM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS, IF ANY, WILL BE TIMELY CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEBSITE AND ITS ASSOCIATED SERVERS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. BY ACCEPTING THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY RELIANCE PLACED ON THE ADWM WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT, INCLUDING ANY COMMUNICATION MADE TO ANY AGENCY WILL BE AT THE YOUR ENTIRE RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY. ADWM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES TOWARDS ANY AGENCY PROFILE OR CLAIMS MADE THEREIN, AND NEITHER HAS ANY OBLIGATION TO VERIFY THE SAME UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICES AND ANY CONTACT YOU HAVE WITH OTHER USERS OF ADWM WHETHER IN PERSON OR ONLINE REMAINS WITH YOU. NEITHER ADWM NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SERVICES WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR LOSS OF GOODWILL, SERVICE INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER DAMAGE OR SYSTEM FAILURE OR THE COST OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR SERVICE, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL OR BODILY INJURY OR EMOTIONAL DISTRESS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS, (WHETHER OR NOT ADWM HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, EVEN IF A LIMITED REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.) RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES OR COLLECTIVE CONTENT (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE, (iii) ANY COMMUNICATIONS, INTERACTIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICES OR OTHER PERSONS WITH WHOM YOU COMMUNICATE OR INTERACT AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY.
ADWM Ltd is a private limited company limited by shares registered in the Republic of Ireland having an issued share capital of 100 shares of 1 EUR each.
You agree to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless ADWM and our respective officers, directors, employees and agents affiliates or third party Content providers, from and against any claims, suits, proceedings, disputes, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees (including costs of defense of claims, suits or proceedings brought by third parties), in any way related to your access to or use of our Services, your User Content, or your breach of any of these Terms.
The communications between you and ADWM use electronic means, whether You visit the Site, or the Services or send ADWM e-mails, or whether ADWM posts notices through the Site or Services, or communicates with you via e-mail.
For contractual purposes, you
- consent to receive communications from ADWM in an electronic form;
- agree that all terms, conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and any other communication that ADWM provide to You electronically satisfy any legal requirement as if they were printed writings.
Bolton House, Aughrim Lane Business Complex,
Dublin 7, D07 E54F, Ireland
Phone: +353 1 254 2944